(Saturday) 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Catch the travelling Pop-Up Pump Track in Avondale. You can find the pump track at the old 3 Guys Site next to Avondale Central Reserve from 13 October 2020 to 18
Catch the travelling Pop-Up Pump Track in Avondale.
You can find the pump track at the old 3 Guys Site next to Avondale Central Reserve from 13 October 2020 to 18 January 2021.
It’s FREE for all ages, so bring your bike or scooter and have a go before it moves to the next neighbourhood!
PUMP TRACK RULES
– The track is designed for bikes, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades but is not suitable for tricycles or bikes with training wheels.
– For safety’s sake Go Karts, motorised vehicles and escooters are NOT allowed on the track.
– Epic fails can happen, wear protective gear and a helmet at all times.
– Maximum of 6 riders on the track at any one time.
– Keep a safe distance between yourself and the rider in front.
– Parents/guardians – please keep an eye on your kids.
– Kids – please keep an eye on your parents/guardians if they are having a turn.
– For safety’s sake please do not ride the track in wet weather or poor light conditions.
– Ride in the same direction at all times and watch for other riders when entering and exiting the track.
– No smoking or glass allowed in and around the track area.
– No one should enter the centre area of the track.
– Ride within your ability and in control at all times.
– If you see any hazards or damage on or around the track, please stop, exit and contact Auckland Council immediately on 09 301 0101.
– Roller sports including riding on the Pumptrack are risky by nature so use of the Pumptrack is at your own risk.
– Be safe and kind out there.
Eke Panuku Development AucklandEke Panuku Development Auckland delivers urban regeneration in Tāmaki Makaurau and is an Auckland Council controlled organisation.Phone: 09 336 8820 Ground floor, 82 Wyndham Street, City Centre, Auckland, New Zealand