Facebook giveaway terms and conditions
Every individual who likes and comments on a competition post on Auckland for Kids Facebook page will go into the prize draw specificed on the giveaway post (the Prize Draw). By commenting in the comment section of the competition post, the entrant is deemed to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions. Entry also confirms that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Prize Draw.
- To be eligible to win the Prize Draw, the entrant must be over 18 years of age and must like and comment on the competition post on Auckland for Kid’s Facebook page.
- Every individual who has like and commented on the post on Auckland for Kids facebook page before the closting date will automatically go into the Prize Draw. No late entries will be accepted.
- The Prize is as specified in the Facebook post.
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be drawn after the competition has closed. Auckland for Kid’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to it.
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be notified after the giveaway has closed by way of a private Facebook message from Auckland for Kids and they will be asked to confirm their postal address, full name and email address.
- Neither Auckland for Kids nor any other person or party associated with the Prize shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize offered.
- Auckland for Kids reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw at any time.
- Auckland for Kids reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize where there is a breach of any of these terms and conditions or where Auckland for Kids considers (in its sole discretion) that an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Prize Draw or won using fraudulent or dishonest means.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Auckland for Kids may substitute the Prize for another prize of like or equal value. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize for whatever reason.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date. These will be held by Auckland for Kids and may be used for the purposes of the Prize Draw.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Auckland for Kids.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with or by Facebook.