September & October School Holiday Fun
Looking for fun activities and events to go to with the kids in the September and October school holidays?
There is plenty to choose from for these school holidays, that still compily with Level 2 restrictions. Choose from:
* Theatre fun: Greedy Cat show by Tim Bray Theatre Company, High School Musical Jr show by Geronimo Performing Arts; Talent Quest Show at Glenfield Mall
* Museum & science fun: Operation Decode at MOTAT; Science Photographer of the Year exhibition at MOTAT; planetarium shows at MOTAT; Fact or Fake? self led-trail at Auckland Museum, a visit to Eden Garden; Highwic’s Bee afternoon
* Art and craft fun: Make a Peg Doll at Highwic; K-Road Treasures Kids Tour; The Medium is the Message activities at Gus Fisher Gallery, Fact or Fake? self led-trail at Auckland Museum, a visit to Eden Garden; Milford Centre Sculpture Trail; Craft Corner at Huia Lodge in Cornwall Park; Thrown at Te Uru; Kids Play with Clay free activity at the Pah Homestead; and the Follow me Art & Light Trail for Auckland Art Week; and Civilisation Photography, Now exhibition at Auckland Art Gallery.
* Bike fun: Kids Learn2Ride a bike sessions in Avondale and the North Shore
* Food and markets fun: Food Truck Fridays at Britomart, Meadowbank Night Market; Parnell Farmers Market; Smales Farm Market and Botanical Market
* Library fun: Real or Not school holiday activities at Onehunga Community Library;
* Halloween fun: Tricks and Treats for kids and tweens at Rainbow’s End and Dark Rides for teens at Rainbow’s End
* Movie fun: See one of the new family movies with the kids
SPRING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS WEEK 1:
SPRING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS WEEK 2:
Note: Event details are subject to change and cancellations by the event organisers due to COVID restructions, weather or unforeseen circumstances. Before attending an event with your family, please click through to the event organisers website or Facebook page event listing to ensure there have been no last minute changes.