This is a repeating eventSaturday 2 November 2019 10:00 am
2019Fri01Nov10:00 am6:00 pmBig Boys Toys10:00 am - 6:00 pm Auckland Showgrounds (formerly called the ASB Showgrounds), 217 Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland 1051Where:Central AucklandAges:Children (5 to 10 years),Teens (13 to 18 years)
(Friday) 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Big Boys Toys is a 3 day event from 1 to 3rd of November 2019 at Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds. New Zealand’s iconic show celebrates its 21st Birthday this year with some
Big Boys Toys is a 3 day event from 1 to 3rd of November 2019 at Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds.
New Zealand’s iconic show celebrates its 21st Birthday this year with some special innovation and entertainment to mark the occasion.
The show has six halls filled with products allowing you to see, try and buy the brands you love, and uncover some new favourites.
- The Driven Hall is NZ’s premier automotive hall, featuring vehicles and motorcycles you can drive home to those you dream of owning. This year’s supercar is arguably the greatest ever seen at Big Boys Toys, and will have automobile lovers in awe!
- The Electric Avenue features all things electric including the latest electric vehicles, E-Bikes, and E-Scooters, and the chance to test drive the latest EVs & E-Bikes.
- The show’s Lifestyle & Electronics Hall features an array of lifestyle items, high quality audio, and the latest in gaming, Virtual Reality and technology. It includes a major Combat Robotics competition.
- The Action Arena will enthral visitors of all ages with an extreme sports show. The show features the world’s best FMX rider – Levi Sherwood, BMX superstar Jed Mildon performing his array of tricks from an 8m high mega ramp, and cars being dropped from over 80m in the TCNZ Car Drops.
- A huge Construction Zone will showcase the big machinery from the industry in an interactive format, and the Auckland Excavator Operator Champs.
Early ticket prices for one entry:
Child $5, Adult $20; Concession $17; Family 2 adults and 2 children $45
Full price tickets and at the gate tickets for one entry:
Child $5; Adult $25; Concession $20; Family 2 adults and 2 children $55