2021Sun04Apr10:00 am4:00 pmEaster Fun Howick Historical VillageCome and celebrate Easter with us!10:00 am - 4:00 pm Howick Historical Village, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Bells Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010Type:Museums and GalleriesWhere:East AucklandAges:All Ages
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This Easter at Howick Historical Village there are lots of fun family-friendly activities. Bunny-suited volunteer will be handing out mini chocolate eggs throughout the day. Enjoy: Egg hunt (find an egg
This Easter at Howick Historical Village there are lots of fun family-friendly activities. Bunny-suited volunteer will be handing out mini chocolate eggs throughout the day. Enjoy:
- Egg hunt (find an egg token and exchange it for a chocolate one)
- Mobile farm with guinea pigs and rabbits (make a daisy crown for a bunny!) run by Zoo Ventures
- Kids’ Easter trail
- Arts and crafts for kids
- The Candy Man will be on site making and selling sweets
- Outdoor Victorian games – for all ages including adults
- Butter making and baking in the homestead kitchen
- PLUS every hour there will be a golden egg token to find. Find it and exchange it for a BIG chocolate egg!
Most Easter activities will run from 11am to 2pm and the village is open from 10am to 4pm.
Under 5’s free
Children (5-14 years): $8. Under 5’s free
Students/Seniors (with ID): $12
Family (2 adults 2 children): $40
Howick Historical VillageExplore the early settlement of Howick as it was in the mid to late 1800's. Open the doors of real homes and experience living history for yourself. See how the early settlers would have lived as they went about their daily activities.