2021Sun12Sep10:30 am12:30 pmEllerslie Fairy Festival and Pirate Party 2021Ellerslie Annual Event10:30 am - 12:30 pm Ellerslie Village, 101 Main Highway, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051Type:Festival,FreeWhere:Central AucklandAges:All Ages
The Ellerslie Fairy Festival & Pirate Party is a fun free community event that will delight, surprise and entertain young families, and is held on Sunday 12th September from
The Ellerslie Fairy Festival & Pirate Party is a fun free community event that will delight, surprise and entertain young families, and is held on Sunday 12th September from 10.30am – 12.30pm on the closed off main street in Ellerslie.
Kicking off at 10.30am with the welcoming parade up the main street, you will then be entertained by fairies, pirates, princesses, superheroes, unicorns and more – there is something for everyone!
- Welcoming Parade – See all our fairies, pirates, princesses and super heroes parade the main street in an enchanting welcoming parade at 10.30am
- Entertainment Pods – Pirate Cove, Fairy Grotto, Singing Princesses, Super Hero School, Moana, Elsa & Ana, Dancing Fairies
- Unicorn Lane
- Bubble Blowers, Music, Pirate Sword Fights, Fairy Clare, Circus Entertainment, Roaming Entertainers and more
- The popular General Collective Kids Market from 10am in the Arthur Street carpark
This year there will also be a Family Fun Zone with paid rides and face painting for a gold coin donation.
The following roads are closed from 9.30am – 1pm on Sunday 12th September 2021
– Main Highway between Arthur Street and Robert Street
– Robert Street from Main Highway to the Robert St car park
Where is it?
The event is held in Ellerslie Village on the closed off section of Main Highway, between Arthur Street and Robert Street.
Where are the toilets?
Toilets are both in the hall (including baby change table) or at the end of Arthur Street.
Where can I park?
Parking is always difficult, and due to the extended road closure area this time it’s a good idea to park on the Kalmia side of Ellerslie and walk through the tunnel on Sultan Street or via the overbridge at the top of Ellerslie Main Street. This will bring you straight out into the event. You can always catch the train instead of driving! The train is free for kids under 15 on the weekend using a registered hop card!
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL GO AHEAD RAIN OR SHINE
Except for rides and face painting in Family Fun Zone where charges apply.
Ellerslie VillageEllerslie voffers a vibrant village community filled with great cafes, shops and services in Auckland.