2022Sat26Mar10:30 amKids FREE Japanese Film ScreeningsCome and spark your children's imagination!10:30 am Ellen Melville Centre, 2 Freyberg Place, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1000Type:Culture,Free,MoviesWhere:Central AucklandAges:Children (5 to 10 years),Teens (13 to 18 years),Tweens (10 to 12 years)
Enjoy the “Kids Japanese Film Screening”, happening Saturday 26 March at the Ellen Melville Centre to spark little imaginations with us as we share two amazing Japanese animation movies. They
Enjoy the “Kids Japanese Film Screening”, happening Saturday 26 March at the Ellen Melville Centre to spark little imaginations with us as we share two amazing Japanese animation movies. They are sure to amuse and engage your little ones and those that attend with them. Come and meet Japanese goofy and loveable supernatural pals, or two cute wolf children Yuki and Ame.
Free Animation Screening Schedule:
- 10:30am: A Letter to Momo (2011 / 1117min / PG)
- 1:00pm : Wolf Children (2012 / 117min / PG)
(All films will be shown in English for our little audience / Registration required).
- This event will proceed under all current Government traffic light including the Red Light level (Sessions are limited seats and registration required).
- In line with NZ Government restrictions, a valid Government Vaccine Pass will be required upon entering Ellen Melville Centre. Children under 12 years and 3 months old do not need to provide a My Vaccine Pass.
- Scanning in using the NZ Covid Tracer App or entering your contact details manually at points of entry is mandatory.
Presented by Consulate-General of Japan in Auckland and the Japan Foundation and Auckland Council.