MUKA Prints are back at UXBRIDGE Arts & Culture, just in time for Christmas. idea - the best way to make young people acquainted with contemporary art is to get real works of
MUKA Prints are back at UXBRIDGE Arts & Culture, just in time for Christmas.
– the best way to make young people acquainted with contemporary art is to get real works of art in their hands,
– normally the cost of art work is forbidding for young people, muka offers a solution!
– a number of well known artists from all over the world are invited to produce a set of small (100x200mm) original lithographs
– the works reflect the normal style and concerns of the artists, there is no patronising or “talking down” to children
– visitors to the show can buy a maximum of three lithographs and only for themselves, not for adults
– names and signatures of the artists are covered over during the shows, muka wants young art collectors to look at the work, not considering the fame of the artist or potential for financial gain
– adults are not allowed in at the exhibition
– visitors can enter the exhibition space only once
– mobile phones and cameras are not allowed into the exhibition space
Plenty of editions of each print on display will be available, so you can choose what you want and take it away with you
No booking required
$75 per artwork | optional pre-order $75 per frame