Free Dinosaurs Encounters are coming to Auckland Botanic Gardens this summer
This summer you can step back in time 200 million years, and come face to face with New Zealand’s prehistoric dinosaurs. Discover an amazing lost world, brought to life with FREE DINOSAUR ENCOUNTERS under the magnificent trees in Auckland Botanic Garden’s Gondwana forest.
The FREE Dinosaur Encounters are on at 10:30am, 1:30pm and 3:00pm on the following weekends:
- Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 November 2016
- Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 December 2016
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 December 2016
- Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 December 2016
- Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 January 2017
- Saturday 21 and Saturday 22 January 2017
- Saturday 28 and Saturday 29 January 2017
- Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2017
As spaces are limited, you are advised to register early for the FREE Dinosaur Encounter session you would like. Register here.
Young children may find the dinosaur encounters scary, parent discretion is advised for children under 5 years old.
Dinosaurs in the Gardens is at the Auckland Botanic Gardens, 102 Hill Road, Manurewa Auckland.
Parking for the Dinosaur Encounters is at the Everglade Drive entrance to the Auckland Botanic Gardens. Note the Everglade Drive carpark gates are locked at 4pm each day, please ensure your vehicle exits before this time.
Visit aucklandbotanicgardens.co.nz for more information.