Crossfield Reserve & Playground in Glendowie
Crossfield Reserve has a fun playground for younger kids, skate park for all ages, basketball court and sports fields for kids and families to enjoy in the Eastern Suburbs of Auckland, New Zealand.
Auckland for Kids Tips:
Playground is suitable for toddlers, preschoolers, primary school aged children;
Sportsfields and lots of green fields for the kids play with a ball or run around on;
Carpark with plenty of off-street parking.
“We had the park all to ourselves which was fun. I liked the fast flying fox. I had to get my Mum to help me get on the flying fox each time as it was very high, but I liked her lifting me up as normally I don’t need her to help me anymore.”
Crossfield Reserve is located at 83 Crossfield Road, in Glendowie which is in the Eastern Bays of Auckland, New Zealand.
Other family-friendly playgrounds, parks and beaches in local surrounding neighbourhoods include:
– Roberta Reserve and playground in Glendowie;
– Tahuna Torea Nature Reserve
– Glover Park in St Heliers with a playground for kids and sports fields to play on;
– Churchill Park in Glendowie is a working farm that kids can explore;
– Karaka Bay Beach is on the western shore of the Tamaki Rive mouth in Glendowie;
– St Heliers Bay Beach and Playground;
– Madills Farm Playground which is fully fenced and suitable for all ages within Madills Farm Recreation Reserve in Kohimarama;
– Dingle Dell Reserve in St Heliers has walking tracks through the native bush for families.
– Mission Bay Beach and Playground